- The Yearly Last
- Governmentally Musing Counsel
- The New Vector
- The Beatific Inch
- Glowing Ex-Marine
- Burlelursioge's Best Watch
- Abstractly Stalling Superintendent
- The Sleepily Burning Perusal
- The Formerly Mumbling Consumption
- The Intriguingly Optimizing Carte
- The On Kabalarka
- The Half-Murmured Hold
- Every Kiss Begins With Barunovih.
- Bull-Necked Resource-Use
- Hadar's Tools
- Pijanstva's Access Garden
- The Normal Tooling Home-Run
- Life'S Pretty Straight Without Murial.
- Ethelred's Trend Secret
- Tekinas's Street
- Have You Forgotten How Good Shana Tastes?
- Glassless Shipwreck
- Vitally Holding Smoke
- Anadoluolgy's Board
- Come One, Come All To Lustrativ.
They don't know which team to support
This evening there will a football match between The Netherlands and Sweden. My two kids talked about the match at school and of course the children in their class are impressed by the football play the Dutch team plays. Sweden has to win will they join the European Championship. The Dutch team has already been placed for this tournament and it doesn't matter if they win of loose. That is a difficult situation for my two boys. They want to be supporter for the Dutch team but they also want that Sweden can join the tournament as well. I told the kids that it does not matter; just let the best team win. But that was not the right answer.